- The in vivo neural differentiation of placenta-derived stem cells, from 2004 to 2007.
- The application of placenta-derived multipotent cells for the study of pain-related neuronal plasticity, starting from 2007 to 2009.
- Proteome dynamics during placenta-derived multipotent cells differentiate into neuronal cells, starting from 2008 to 2010.
- The role of cytoskeleton-related genes and proteins during the neuronal induction of placenta-derived multipotent cells (PDMCs), starting from 2010.
- The combined application of genomic and dynamic-proteomic database for the screening of novel molecules involved in the induction of placenta-derived multipotent cells, starting from 2011.
- Other clinical or basic issue related to pain, anesthesiology, and genomic study.