Department of Surgery Translational Genomics Medicine Lab
Henry Hsin-Chung Lee, M.D., Ph.D, FICS
- Superintendant, Hsinchu Cathay General Hospital
- Lecturer of the College of Medicine, Fu-Jen Catholic University, New Taipei, Taiwan
- Assistant Professor, Department of Biomedical Sciences and Engineering, College of Health Sciences & Technology, National Central University, Jhongli City, Taiwan
- Cancer genomics, epigenomics and pharmacogenomics
- Cancer systems biology and bioinformatics
- Translational research and medicine
- Lee HH, Ling QD, Hung CM, Kao TC, Huang YW, Higuchi A. Drug-resistant colon cancer cells produce high carcinoembryonic antigen and might not be cancer-initiating cells. Drug Design, Development and Therapy 2013:7;491-502.
- Chung FS, Lee HH, Lee HC. ToP - A trend-of-disease-progression procedure works well for identifying oncogenes from multi-state cohort gene expression data for human colorectal cancer. PLOS ONE 2013;8(6): e65683. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0065683.
- Lin JCH, Lin QD, Chang M, Chang F, Lee HH. MassARRAY-based genomic testing for colorectal cancer in the era of personalized medicine. Biomarkers and Genomic Medicine. 2013; 5: 124.
- Lin CH, Lin HL, Shi LY, Chang WC, Chang KC, Lee HH. The quality of sleep of intensive care unit nurses working in different shift-work systems. Journal of Healthcare Management. 2013; 14(2):128-46.
- Chen HH, Chen QTL, Lee HH, Lin JK, Fang CY, Chou YH, LinPC, Lin BW, Huang HH, Yeh CH, Hsu HH, Chen HC, Ting WC, Yang MC, Tan ECH. Health-related quality of life and cost comparison of adjuvant capecitabine versus 5-fluorouracil/leucovorin in stage III colorectal cancer patients. Qual Life Res 2014 Aug 7.
- Kao TC, Lee HH, Higuchi A, Ling QD, Yu WC, Chou YH, Wang PY, Kumar SS, Chang Y, Chen YH, Chang Y, Chen DC, Hsu ST. Suppression of cancer-initiating cells and selection of adipose-derived stem cells cultured on biomaterials having specific nanosegments. J Biomed Mater Res Part B 04/2014; DOI:10.1002/jbm.b.33024.
- Lo SL, Lee HH, Shen MH, Chang SH. A Retrospective Study of Elderly Colorectal Cancer Patients-the Longitudinal Result. J Soc Colon Rectal Surgeon(Taiwan) 2014; 25:115-21.
- Alarfaj AA, Lee HH, Munusamy MA, Lin QD, Kumar SS, Chang Y, Chen YM, Lin HR, Lu YT, Wu GJ, Higuchi A. Development of biomaterial surfaces with and without microbial nanosegments. J Polymer Engineering doi:10.155/polyeng-2015-0046.
- Wang PY, Lee HH, Higuchi A, Ling QD, Lin HR, Li HF, Kumar S, Chang Y, Munusamy M, Alarfaj AA, Hsu ST, Wang HC, Hsiao HY, Wu GJ Pluripotency maintenance of amniotic fluid-derived stem cells cultured on biomaterials. J. Mater. Chem. B. 3, 3858; doi:1039/C5TB00447 (2015).
- Higuchi A, Want CT, Ling QD, Lee HH, Kumar SS, Chang Y, Alarfah AA, Munusammy MA, Hsu SH, Wu GJ, Umezawa A. A hybrid-membrane migration method to isolate high-purity adipose-derived stem cells from fat tissue. Sci. Rep. 5, 10217; doi: 10.1038/srep10217 (2015).
- Liu HW, Lee HH, Sung YC. Survival of resectable stage II colon cancer patients: Focus on chemotherapy-experience from a single institution. J. Cancer Res. Pract. 2(4),293-300,doi: 10.6323/JCRP, 2015.2.4.3.
- Peng IC, Yeh CC, Lu YT, Muduli S, Lin QD, Alarfaj AA, Munusammy MA, Kumar SS, Murugan K, Lee HH, Chang Y, Higuchi A. Continuous harvest of stem cells via partial detachment from thermoresponsive nanobrush surfaces. Biomaterials 2015;76:76-86, doi:10.1016,biomaterials.2015.10.039.