- To explore TRAIL-receptor interacting proteins and associated signaling pathways in regulation of T cell activation.
- To identify key regulators and kinases in TRAIL-receptor signaling pathwaysvia phosphoproteomic screening.
- To investigate the role of TRAIL-R signaling on T cells in regulation of autoimmune inflammation.
- To define the novel apoptosis-independent inhibitory function of TRAIL on T cell activation and differentiation.
- To define the novel apoptosis-independent pathways in suppression of T cell activation and local tissue inflammation by TRAIL.
- To investigate the gene expression profiles in T cells from autoimmune animal model via single cell RNA sequencing and transcriptome analysis.
- To investigate the application of TRAIL as a therapeutic target in other autoimmune animal models, and to verify the immune checkpoint function of TRAIL in human autoimmune diseases.